Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I wrote this once and lost it. I am a 73 yr old who has

Customer Question

I wrote this once and lost it. I am a 73 yr old who has always been active, eating healthy, and exercised faithfully - used to do treadmill 1-1/2 hr hours I have had two OHS - latest 5 yrs ago I had open heart surgery for mitral valve repair - I am afraid I am one of those people that got caught up in - had to say the word - addicted. They prescribed 2 or 3 Percocet 5 mg when I got home. I am now waiting for SIJoint procedure, plaqued with SI pain for low time, getting worse over time and I see chiropractor. But Percocet works best of all - over years I have increased to 30 mg with tynoil taking 5 mg at a time spread over a 24 hr period. I wake up in sheer pain can hardly get out of bed, now something spread to my shoulders - have to take to get relief 5 and then throughout the day. Motrin bad for heart I have read. I go to pain dr for shorts
and chiropractor - at the end of the day, my body wants another 5 but I just go to bed because I am worried about
another increase and where that will take me.At night I take the motrin before bed. I am so ashmased. I want to do th
this myself. My question to you is bad addition is much more mg than I am taking and trying to get off, isn't it. I won't
I won't go to my GP, or my pain dr, because it will go in my chart. I am thinking my minister, my counselor or
some place where this will be a private manner. Please do not send me an email response I will check her in an hou
hour for an answer. Thank you
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Did send this to the wrong doctor. should this go to a doctor
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok it shouldn't take this long - so if I don'tget answer by tomorrow am I will cancel my $25 MONTH MEMBERSHIP I HAVE HAD FOR TWO YEARS
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

How long have you been taking this many percocets?

Did you sign a medicine contract with your pain doctor?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
send me your phone number I will call u. (1) What is the cost per min
(2) are u the right dr to talk to or do u have someone else that deals with addiction (3) is coming off 30 hard or dangerous )4).i am having horrible aches and pains every morning wakes me up every morning is this cause trying to get off or something else. I will call u if u give me u r number. I have been prYing about where I should go for answers asking God to lead me I have been a person all my life living and trusting God. Don't know how this happened. I smoked in my 20 for 4 yrs and quit all by myself with God. For awhile I was regularly having a cocktail at night in 40s while going thru divorce I prayed and God and overcame it cold turkey. Every time I think getting out of hand or I start worrying about it I turn to God. So are u where He wants me tks

We don't charge per minute and I have never cut a call short. The fees are based on a per conversation basis.

I will send you the link to arranged for a phone call.....

We can also do skype if you want; just let me know what works best for you.