Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Daughter of friend called to ask my mom to prescribe Zoloft,

Customer Question

Daughter of friend called to ask my mom to prescribe Zoloft, which she forgot at home. We are all skiing in Truckee. Will you please call me(###) ###-####to advise how to fund a doctor? Daughter is very upset.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. The only way to find a doctor to prescribe this SSRI antidepressant at this time of night would be to go to the ER immediately. Zoloft is not an addictive medication so any Emergency Room physician can easily prescribe it.