Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have been diagnosed with anxiety and possibly panic

Customer Question

I have been diagnosed with anxiety and possibly panic anxiety. I was perceived a bottle of 50 1 mg tablets and am unable to reach my dr Brad bomba. I was to take these 2 a day as needed. I am on my way to a inpatient psychiatric care facility called the arroyo in Pasadena. I would appreciate it if someone could speak with me.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
None I know that there are no providers I am aware of on Sundays in Naples Florida. I believe minute clinics cannot prescribe. Opiates or benzos am I correct?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Er is to expensive
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

This is not an online pharmacy, and it is illegal for any online provider to prescribe a benzodiazepine or opiate because it is a Controlled Substance. If you go to the ER that is unlikely to result in a prescription either unfortunately. The only true individual that can prescribe a benzodiazpeine would be a psychiatrist, and a pain medication specialist for the opiates, but you would have to see them face to face.