Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

When ever confronted with a different point of view my g/f

Customer Question

when ever confronted with a different point of view my g/f covers her ears and walks back n forth saying the same things over n over and why am I abusing her this can go on for hours upon hours and doesn't hear anything said to her when she does stop says its because I abused her . help ?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, has your partner ever been traumatized before? Has she ever sought treatment with therapy to help resolve this issue? Do you think she would be open to this type of treatment in the future?