Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My new doc will not prescribe my -polar medication TOPAMAX

Customer Question

My new doc will not prescribe my bi-polar medication TOPAMAX which I've been taking for 15 years. Stopped immediately, no tapering. Also I have severe spinal issues & am going abroad for 2 weeks & need to take my regular MEDS-he wouldn't fill the prescription early & told me to find a doc in the country I'm visiting. This is a nightmare
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you are having this difficulty with your doctor. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?