Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I feel anxious every day> i cannot function> my Mom

Customer Question

i feel anxious every day> i cannot function> my Mom passed away 2 years ago, and i want to be with her. I'm very much on my own
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your mother, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. It sounds like you are undergoing symptoms of complicated grief, which are basically symptoms of depression and anxiety that have lasted for more than 6 months due to grief. Have you considered going to a therapist to help you process everything and help you to move forward from this loss?