Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Brother is feeling very upset and asking my younger brother

Customer Question

Hi brother is feeling very upset and asking my younger brother to do difderent things.
What should i do
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what do you mean by different things? Have you considered telling your parents, if this behavior worries you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Different behavour like he is saying family should go to temple and pray and everything will be fine.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 11 months ago.

Why do you consider this odd behavior for your brother?