Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Me & My wife is under Divorce process... And Our

Customer Question

Hello..Me & My wife is under Divorce process... And Our daughter , 10years old is always crying because she is feeling that I will go away and never be back... And panicking a lot.. No proper sleep...no proper food.... Unfortunately, Her mother doesn't want us to take her to a specialist.. To treat this matter... No matter how much I tried to convince her... No way... I gave up on that.... In addition, her mother is not cooping with this matter and she doesn't want to reach to an agreement to sit and talk maturely with our daughter... Which is so frustrating... But nothing in hand now.... So I would like you to send me some articles of how to deal with this fear my daughter has without her mother co operation.... Just some articles of what can I do as a single father in such a situation .... We have another younger daughter... I don't want this panic attacks to start with her too!Note: I'm aware that me & her mother have to reach to a solution.. And this is what will make things going in a smoother track... But unfortunately this is just a dream.... The mother won't help.... And she said that she won't help at all.... So.. Because the reality is this... Some articles of how to deal with suck situation & if there is any advice .. It's a pleasure to receive it...Thanks
Category: Mental Health