Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I suffered a traumatic brain injury secondary to a car

Customer Question

I suffered a traumatic brain injury secondary to a car accident a couple years back. I also have difficulty sleeping & constant anxiety. I have tried other meds but seem to work except 1mg Xanax./
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 12 months ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you are struggling with this level of anxiety and insomnia, and as you know this is not an online pharmacy, so may I ask what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I was under the impression it was an online pharmacy. Any way to refund my money?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 12 months ago.

No this is not an online pharmacy and also I have to tell you that it is illegal under Federal Law for online pharmacies to prescribe Xanax because it is a Controlled Substance (No controlled substance can be prescribed online). To refund your money you should contact customer service using this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thanks for your reply. I will try to seek local Dr. in my area.