Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I'd like to get a legitimate prescription. I suffer from

Customer Question

I'd like to get a legitimate prescription for Xanax. I suffer from major depressive disorder, severe anxiety, and panic attacks.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This website does not provide online prescriptions, so may I ask have you tried to go to a psychiatrist for a prescription for Xanax?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried to get an appointment with three different psychiatrists, but I use Mesicaid as my health insurance. All of the doctors I have contacted are no longer accepting any more Medicaid patients.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry. I must have misunderstood what I read about the website. I was under the impression that this website allowed physicians to write online prescriptions.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

First off because Xanax is a Controlled Substance it cannot be prescribed online anywhere. And unfortunately this website only provides answers to questions, so it sounds like you did misunderstand the nature of this website and I would recommend that you contact customer service for a refund. I wish you all the best and Happy holidays.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok.... Thanks....
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome.