Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Me and my girlfriend are having relationship issue than a

Customer Question

Hello. Me and my girlfriend are having sexual relationship issue for more than a year. We have been trying to have a sexual relationship but she gets too afraid or paranoid during the process and we have to stop. We still try every twice a week and still been unable to do it. Can there be any serious reasons for this?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. When you say she gets "paranoid," what exactly does she say? What level of sexual physical activity is she okay with? Has she ever been intimate with someone else before?