Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am communicating with a soldier overseas and tried to talk

Customer Question

I am communicating with a soldier overseas and tried to talk dirty . He kept asking what I would like to give him for his birthday . I couldn't figure it out he asked over and over. Now I feel humiliation because I started the dirty talk and ran out of things to say. Will he think I'm crazy.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for your question. This individual will not think you are crazy, but you have to tell him the truth about how you were hesitant concerning the dirty talk and how you ran out of ideas concerning this. Maybe he will help a little so that you both can enjoy this more.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I think he knows
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do you think he wanted me to say
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

I cannot tell you what he wanted you to say as I cannot read his mind. Most likely he wanted a furtherance of the the risky "dirty" talk as he most likely becomes sexually aroused by it.