Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Customer Question

Hello
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry that you are having this issue with your boyfriend, I can understand how frustrating this can be for you. Obviously I cannot read your boyfriend's mind, but it is possible that he keeps forgetting to return your stuff or he is being vindictive/selfish by keeping your stuff to hurt you. Either one is possible since I do not know the history of this relationship.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to call and messaged so many times ... He said he will but he hasn't given my stuff to me!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are there any better way to get my stuff back ???
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

If he has not returned your property than you should consider hiring an attorney or talking to the police directly.