Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

Can a person reach a person that died in 1995. He was the

Customer Question

Can a person reach a person that died in 1995. He was the love of my life-Did he feel the same way>
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It sounds like you are asking about reaching someone who may have passed away, this is not exactly a mental health question, are you sure this is the category that you wanted to pose your question to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not really the question.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

So can you clarify what your mental health question is exactly because I obviously cannot tell you if someone who passed away 20 years ago felt the same way for you as I cannot read someone's mind from the past?