Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I was diagnosed with adhd about 3 years ago. My on wouldn't

Customer Question

Hi so I was diagnosed with adhd about 3 years ago. My on wouldn't let me get any treatment for this condition while I was pregnant. I was pregnant for 2 years and then lost my insurance. I have insurance now and I am going to see a doctor tomorrow, but I haven't found a psych yet. The only thing I know to do IA tell my doc what I have been going through for so long. I do not have a letter from a psych yet. I guess my question is will my doc be able to help me??. I need help fast I feel like I'm losing it with everything on my shoulders...
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, are you asking if your primary care physician would be able to get you a prescription for your ADHD? Also do you live in a major city or more of a rural area?