Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I am a person like to help people, but some people 't

Customer Question

i am a person like to help people, but some people don't appreciate and they will harass me then i don't have the heart to throw them out from my way i don't no what to do
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text or Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry some people take advantage of your good nature, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. You cannot control how other people react, so if they do not appreciate your kindness and helping nature than you have to move on from them and focus on the ones that will appreciate you. All you can do is offer a helping hand to others, but if they refuse to take it than that is their choice and it would be best to move forward.