Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I was wrongfully medicated with Xanax diagnosis I did not

Customer Question

I was wrongfully medicated with Xanax for a diagnosis I did not have by the Veterans Administration!!!! I started bleeding from my gums, really bad headaches, nose bleeds and dementia was making its way in. I told my primary care physician about all these
symptoms over a year ago, and no change. Finally, I was committed to WACO VA facility and my doctor found the problem. I am still working on regaining my memory and get back to a somewhat normal state. Any takers??!!!
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Okay, so what exactly is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?