JACUSTOMER-jukovyew-
JACUSTOMER-jukovyew-,
Experience:  Medical consultant at Askdoctorparker.com
90648412

Regarding the answer you gave me try aderall, my doctor gave

Customer Question

regarding the answer you gave me try aderall, my doctor gave me the 50mg the first day it was really amazing but now its back to what it was both medicationsare doing somthing but i cant concentratenot even for aminute (even while im writing sorry, its
not my fault)
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
desperate for an answer im stuck in the mud and have to finish the daY
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I am not sure what other options you may have, so I will opt out and allow for another expert to help you. I wish you all the best and I hope you find the answer soon.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks!! is there a possibilty that the body got used to the medicines and only works some what and if yes is there something that can be done im a 22 year old college student and because of the medication im going strong and see a big future ahead will i dropout of college? am i finished for life ??? thank you!!!!
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-jukovyew- replied 1 year ago.

I am Dr Ritu Goel, your medical advisor for today. I would like to assist you.

Since I don't have your original question, I would like to first know your question for what you have been suggested Aderall. I may suggest your something else to try, so please provide full information. I will wait for your reply.

Thanks

Dr Ritu Goel

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi! and thanks for responding,the aderall is for my adhd iv'e been taking 50 mg vyvanse for a long time recently my cocentrating be came very bad so my doctor chaged me to concerta that was even worse it barley worked on the other things so thats when dr.z gave me the idea of taking aderall it really worked but a day later i was back to same problem my doctor told that thats what happens after time so nothing else would help just get used to this knew fact and being that i study in college and doing a lot of progress i feel like im falling behind so if you could help me i dont even have words to thank you

You can try Straterra, which is a non stimulant medicine and is often prescribed to treat ADHD. However, it would be better that you combine your medical therapy with psychotherapy. Cognitive-behavioral therapy, or talk therapy, seems especially helpful for adults with ADHD, mainly to help develop organizational skills.

Thanks

Dr Ritu Goel

If you have more queries, do not hesitate to contact me, I would be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Dr Ritu Goel