Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have been on medication while Iam out of medication and

Customer Question

I have been on medication for a while for anxiety Iam out of medication and need a refill my doctor retired Iam a 50 year old male been physically and mentally abused by ex wife dad passed on Father's Day my mother has cancer my wife has health issues I need some help getting through this rough period
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

This website does not provide online prescriptions, so I believe you may have misunderstood the nature of this website. If you require medications for anxiety, I would recommend going to your nearest ER

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I knew that dude just wanted advice lol good grief !!! Stress ful times call for increased production of qualudes !!!
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

It sounded like you wanted medication because you mentioned that you ran out of medication and some people mistake this website for an online prescription service. So what exactly is your mental health question that you would like an answer to?