Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have been on Zoloft 150 mg months, I have broke out in ves

Customer Question

I have been on Zoloft 150 mg for 5 months , I have broke out in hives each night for a week , I stopped the Zoloft the rash is cleared up but I am suffering with draw symptoms they are very difficult to deal with at this point , my doctor would like to put me on Prozac now , but I was looking at the benefits and the risks between Prozac cymbalta and ability , any info would be helpful thank u
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for your question. May I ask, is your goal to stay on this new antidepressant or do you want to come off it completely without withdrawal symptoms?