Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My daughter's husband was raised by a narcissistic mother,

Customer Question

my daughter's husband was raised by a narcissistic mother, and he has many of her qualities. He says very mean things for no reason to us. I haven't heard him put her down, but I have some reason to believe he does. He has told me my husband is ugly, he wants our daughter to dress down, when he dresses like a bum. He doesn't look up to my husband except for his car racing experience. He has told me he has no interest in anything I say. I dread being around him because of his outbursts that are not nice.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am very sorry that you are having this issue with your son in law, I can understand how distressing his behavior can be to you. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?