Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

How do i make my wife who has aspergers have an orgasim?Been

Customer Question

How do i make my wife who has aspergers have an orgasim?Been trying for weeks now an no progress.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for using just answer. There really is no one specific thing you can do to make a woman orgasm as it truly depends on the individual. Also just because she may have an Autism Spectrum Disorder has no impact on her physical ability to orgasm either. May I ask can she orgasm through manual stimulation? And does she have an adequate sex drive or would you describe it as low?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She has a high sex drive and loves oral sex. She has had orgasim twice with her ex boyfriend, but for some reason I can't do it to her! Is really frustrating I tell you. Don't get me wrong, I have made many women climax and reach orgasim before.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible to talk?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately I am not able to talk on the phone at this time. It sounds like you may be putting way too much pressure on yourself here. You have been trying for weeks but sometimes it takes a lot longer for certain women. There does not appear to be anything physically wrong either since she can achieve orgasm with her past boyfriend. It could be anxiety for her as well as she may be nervous or anxious. Try to stimulate the clitoris with the tip of your finger and through oral sex as the clitoris primary function is only pleasure. Give it time and remember even if she did not orgasm does not mean she does not enjoy sexual intercourse with you. Also try to introduce toys to your level of intimacy as these may help too.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much Dr.Z, I'll try my best to make this work, thanks again for the advice.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome. This will happen, it just takes some time as most women do not orgasm every time. Both of you should continue to try and explore different activities in the bedroom to help enhance the experience. I wish you both all the best