DrPsychologist
DrPsychologist, Doctor
Experience:  I am a licensed psychologist with over 10 years of psychotherapy experience.
67451276

Is it normal that I smell my sisters knickers and mastubat

Customer Question

Is it normal that I smell my sisters knickers and mastubate
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to see her naked
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Txt is ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I give up
Expert:  DrPsychologist replied 1 year ago.
How old are you? And no, it is not normal. I suggest that you tell your parents before you do something that traumatizes your sister and lands you in jail.
Expert:  Dr. Kaushik replied 1 year ago.
GreetingsWelcome to the site.Well, you see this sort of behavior where one gets sexual stimulation or arousal by either wearing or touching or feeling or smelling undergarments or clothes of a person of the opposite gender, but obviously in the absence and ignorance of the said person, this behaviour is not normal and is clinically described as clothing fetishism, it comes under the deviant sexual behavior category. This behavior becomes even more abnormal since the clothes belong to your sister, such behavior is inappropriate socially as well as naturally or biologically as it may give way to incenstous feelings, therefore it becomes utmost necessary to stop or control this behavior as soon as possible before anyone gets to know of this.If you are unable to control is behavior then you may seek counseling such as CBT from a clinical psychologist who shall help you to learn coping skills to control yourself from thee urges or impulses that you may be getting to smell these clothes. I hope is helps to bring some perspective. Wish you all the best. Please kindly leave a POSITIVE RATING if you are satisfied with the answer. Regards.
So basically, the expert that wrote after me wrote the same things in a more complicated academic manner..no it is not normal, yes it dangerous, and you should seek help immediately.