Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I am 20 year old male and I have obsession with incest porn.

Customer Question

I am 20 year old male and I have obsession with incest porn. I waste usually 4-5 hours watching or downloading porn, now I have very hard time focus on studies and am failing in my class please help me from this addiction.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. If you are having this addiction to pornography, I would recommend that you consult with a Sex Therapist for treatment. Usually this can take months of work in therapy to help you overcome this addiction, which is why you are going to have to be patient with the treatment. A sex therapist is the most qualified to help you as they are trained in treating pornography addiction. If you tell me your zip code, I can provide you with a few names of Sex Therapists closest to you.