Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My Psychiatrist, Dr. Bifano of Santa tells me my family has

Customer Question

My Psychiatrist, Dr. George Bifano of Santa Barbara tells me my family has a very compelling story that would need Dr. Phil's help, but getting help from Dr. Phil is like winning the lottery. I believe in miracles and I have a Christmas prayer of reaching out for help. Lives are literally at stake including that of 2 year old twins. How do I ask for his help?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. In order to be on the Dr. Phil show you would have to write in and "tell your story" and his producers will determine if it is appropriate for you to be on the show or not. Here is the link to write in and hopefully you will hear back from his producers. Good luck

http://drphil.com/plugger/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your sight was connected to the Dr. Phil sight. I thought I was being helped by Dr Phil professionals. This is not the case?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

No this website is not affiliated with Dr. Phil at all. I believe you may have mistook this website for something else.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I guess so! Why should I call and get charged more money? It's Dr. Phil that I need.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I get my money back
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Like I said before this website is not affiliated with the Dr. Phil show at all, so you should contact the show using the link I provided. If you would like a refund, you can contact customer service directly as the experts on this website do not provide refunds. If you have a specific mental health question that you would like an answer to though, than I will be able to assist you. I wish you all the best

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You did not provide a link to Dr Phil. What link?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

http://drphil.com/plugger/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what sight do I contact for a refund?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

You can contact customer service on this website for a refund.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome. I wish you all the best and sorry for the confusion and misunderstanding

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont see a customer service on this site.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us