Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I was raped and I am trouble leaving my house. I tried xanax

Customer Question

I was raped and I am trouble leaving my house. I tried xanax and it helped alot. I want my life back
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am sorry that you are having this difficulty with your anxiety/panic after this sexual assault, I can understand how distressing this can be for you. I am not sure what your specific mental health question since this website does not provide any prescription service, so what exactly is your question that you would like an answer to?