Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

What are names of psychiatrists who prescribe Adderall and

Customer Question

What are names of psychiatrists who prescribe Adderall and xanax
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are the name of psychiatrists in Baltimore that prescribe Xanax and adderall
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Unfortunately I can only provide you the names of psychiatrists in the Baltimore area, not ones that will prescribe those two addictive substances to you as every psychiatrist is under their own discretion on what to prescribe a patient. This means that it is up to the psychiatrist alone if they want to prescribe Xanax and Adderall to a patient or not. So your request for only psychiatrists that prescribe those two medications is impossible as there is no such list and I can only provide you with names of psychiatrists in Baltimore...what they choose to prescribe you is up to them alone. Please let me know if you want to continue or not.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm okay
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I understand.