Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I hve been addicted to pornography and masturbation 17

Customer Question

I hve been addicted to pornography and masturbation for aroun 17 years, I am so exsuted of these I have been try many defferent wat to get way, but I could not due to my sexual emotional, please do help me many thanks
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. Because this is not a treatment website, only an informational website, have you considered seeking therapy with a Sex Therapist to help you resolve this pornography addiction?