Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Okay so this is of a nature, cut story short (mind the pun)

Customer Question

Okay so this is of a sexual nature, cut long story short (mind the pun) hmmm well mine is about the 8 inches on its best day and not very fat just kinda normal average. My gf atm has always reassured me she loves it, she is actually very wild and i find it hard to keep up physically. I can tell shes had bigger but always down plays it and reassures me constantly. She is very sexually high driven and even with pills i can beat her. Now we have had a fight and its kinda ugly and probably my fault through insecurities of penis envy etc etc. she always has her phone on lock but today during the fight she handed me it and said look at it, hmmm so i did and after looking through while copping abuse from her for actually looking i cone arcoss some screen shot dick picks from a few months ago (we've been togeather about that long) so guys from dating sites etc and boy they are huge 12 inches and yeah i dunno what to do i guess i was right all along then? We are on sertain substances and yeah ive made it convenient for her to stay around but i think she just filling my head with lies when she may well be getting these huge things into her while i work. Im convinced she is a narsasist, please tellme what im up against and i would love to tell you more if you think its nesscessary
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 1 year ago.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC403853/ is a article of interest.

Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

I see that your previous expert has opted out.

What questions do you still have and how can I help you?

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never knew what a narcissists was or a sociopath until i met her, she told me all about them and i have since noticed she plants seeds inmy head making me jealous by doing obvious things shell know ill notice. So far no idea what the truth is, weve been togeather living togeather for 4 months. I work she doesnt and i do everything lol, she is really attractive and vein btw lol.

Thank you for that additional information. Given what you have posted here is what I believe is going on and what you should do:

1. You have a fixation with your penis. You should seek professional counseling to help you get over this unhealthy condition.

2. You do not trust your girlfriend. This, too, is not healthy and will make it impossible for the two of you to have a healthy, loving relationship. Time to break up with her if you can not address your issues/concerns about her looking at other men and other dicks. I would suggest that after you call off your relationship you not start another one until you have completed step one above.

Does this make sense to you?

I realize that this was not the answer you were hoping to hear but it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Surely, you prefer that I tell the truth rather than what you wish to hear. Because it reflects very poorly on me unless you press one of the top three feedback choices, keep this in mind when rating my answer and please do not punish me for being honest. I understand that this may not be easy to hear, and I empathize.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. Please click the excellent feedback button so that I can receive credit for my efforts.

Dr. Rick MD FACS