Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My wife thinks I'm a crazy person .I 't always watch scary

Customer Question

My wife thinks I'm a crazy person .I don't always watch scary movie but but when i do the killings it like having nightmares about it and i have a masterbating problem with sometimes watching these movies. I still masterbate outside of watching these movies and its very rare that i do and not at all. I have been working on that area by not watching those movie and its helped and along with my Faith . My wife thinks i have a condition called Erotophonophilia.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. May I ask, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?