Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

How can you find someone to talk about what to do about my

Customer Question

how can you find someone to talk about what to do about my soiled identity which is helped by the pathological lier sharing my life. I have zero privacy. No emails, phone calls, texts and since 1 month I even found out that piece of important mail had been withheld from me. I need to talk not write not call I am in Portland Oregon. I am scared . . . something happened a couple of months ago
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, this is a Q&A website. I am not sure exactly what your mental health question is? Are you asking about how to find a psychologist/therapist in your area to discuss this matter with?