Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I have been suffering from ADHD years. My work is also very

Customer Question

Hello. I have been suffering from ADHD for several years. My work is also very demanding (Retial Mgmt. with 140+ employees). I have have gotten older I have stuggled with something that effectively assist with the condition. Desoxyn was recommended by a friend of mine who had similar struggles. After completing some research I see that it is effective atg 5mg twice per day. I am interested in trying this out to see if would be beneficial.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am sorry that you have been struggling with ADHD. You can definitely bring up with your psychiatrist about trying Desoxyn to see if that would be a viable treatment for you. If you do not have a psychiatrist, I would recommend that you discuss a referral from your primary care doctor as Desoxyn is a Controlled Substance and has to be prescribed face to face with a qualified professional like a psychiatrist.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your time.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome, did you have any other questions I can assist you with?