Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH A MARRIGE COUNSELOR THAT WILL

Customer Question

I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK WITH A MARRIGE COUNSELOR
THAT WILL ACCEPT ANY INSURANCE...
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, this is more of a Q&A website and not a private/therapeutic website, so is your question asking for a referral to a Marriage Counselor near you that you can see face to face or were you looking for Marriage Therapy on this website?