Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

When i m sexually frustrated, i desire to wear female

Customer Question

Hi when i m sexually frustrated, i desire to wear female clothes and wear a chastity device. I desire to be humiliated and treated like a girl. I desire to be penetrated in my ass with a strapon only by another female. I like to become slave to a dominating women and be at her mercy. I dont like to have sex with men as i even tried that to check if i m gay but that doesnot interest me. I want to marry a girl and be a bitch maid to her and be a women in the relation. And once i masturbate i hate those feelings and behave like a man. I do not understand my such behaviour. Like while writing this am wearing a panty and a chastity belt. I many times go on walk wearing bra and panty. What is the problem in me
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for your question. It sounds like you may be suffering from some sexual paraphilic behavior like "cross-dressing" and Sexual Masochism where you are sexually aroused by these uncommon stimuli. Because this causes you significant distress and you want to understand what the cause is or how to stop the behavior, I would recommend that you seek out a Sex Therapist in your area for treatment. Unfortunately in most cases the cause is never determined as it usually involves genetics, neurobiology, and some event(s) in your childhood, but the cause does not really matter much as it does not change the aspect of treatment.