TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

Kate. I always wandered where my feminine foot fetish and

Customer Question

Hi Kate. I always wandered where my feminine foot fetish and shoe fetish came from. A female psychic from Oranum responded; you know it is connected with two different things. One is cos you are so much connected with mother earth and like feet making
the connection and also feminine side which is coming from your past life. You were a women when actually, you couldn't walk. You had an accident in that past life. You never heal up and you had to use wheelchair so now you just kind of have that feeling when
you connect with feet, shoes, etc. You can smell it you can feel it. It is making such a strong connection with something what you lost in the past and you always wanted it back but you had no chance in that life which was also a painful experience and yes
right now it looks a bit maybe unusual, but it isn't. It is just a reaction for the past life. These were her words. I do believe her as this makes sense to me. Which web sites would explain all about someone who has a shoe fetish and foot fetish? I found
Dr. Susan Block Institute which is one site that has good information on people who have a fetish. Thank you!
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At the Susan Block Institute there is a very interesting article titled "feet a love story". This Great article mentions about foot fetish types, foot lover vs foot fetishists, roots of a foot fetish, shoes and boots, foot hedonism and more.
There may be some other interesting web sites you may find Kate in addition to hers that discuss all about having a shoe and foot fetish.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
UPDATE!!!
May I please have first question Cancelled!
NEW Question. Are there any experts who study feet, foot fetishism & foot hedonism?
Expert:  TherapistMarryAnn replied 1 year ago.

I was not sure if you still want your question answered. Please let me know.

Kate

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kate
Yes, the question are there any experts who study feet, foot fetishism & foot hedonism?The original question about which web sites would explain all about someone who has a shoe fetish and foot fetish to be ignored.
Thank you!

Ok. I am not an expert in feet so I can opt out for another expert to answer if you wish.

Kate

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was hoping to talk to you. People who study foot fetishism & foot hedonism. If you feel someone else will be able to provide a better answer for this question than I understand. I will have to go with another expert. Thank you for your honesty.

Most therapists study fetishes as part of their training. Rarely would someone be an expert except maybe in fetishes in general. I'm not sure if there is such an expert on Just Answer, but I will opt out so you have the opportunity to find one. Take care!

Kate