Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

My 2 sisters my brother 3 of my nephews and myself have ADD

Customer Question

My 2 sisters my brother 3 of my nephews and myself have ADD they all take ridalin or adderol l took adderol ten years ago but l need to find a psychiatrists in the South King County area that l can pay cash to for my ADD so l can live a normal life and l also have a bad depression problem and l need help and the right meds l can afford to pay cash l have no medical insurance at this time is there any psychiatrists that can help me at this time lam a female 59 yrs old
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, if you provide me with your zip code I can provide you with a list of psychiatrists that may be willing to help you. But as for if they will prescribe you Ritalin or Adderall is completely up to the psychiatrist as any medication prescription is within their discretion