Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

I'm the parent of an adult daughter who has been

Customer Question

I'm the parent of an adult daughter who has been diagnosed with Bipolar 2 disorder. I need someone to talk to when I'm angry or having anxiety about this situation. Does someone have experience with this?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, this is a Q&A website where you ask a specific question and receive an answer, so what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to? Are you looking for a therapist in your area so that you can discuss this matter in a therapeutic setting to help you overcome the stress and anxiety you are dealing with?