Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

What do i need to do to get help when suffering from

Customer Question

What do i need to do to get help when suffering from agoraphobia and manic bipolar episodes? my body wants to do a million things at once but my brain won't let me get out of the front door. Is there a way to have a psychiatrist or therapist come to my home and help me hands on step by step or even with medication? I live in Los Angeles, california.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello and thank you for your question. You can try this link to therapists that provide house calls:

http://www.helppro.com/HP/therapist-finder/therapy-accessibility/CA/Los_Angeles/5/Can_Make_Home_Visits.aspx

In addition, there is a doctor that provides house calls. He is not a psychiatrist, but he can still provide the necessary medications to help you with your disorders

http://www.housecalldoctorla.com/

I hope this answers your questions and gives you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue.

*Please do not forget to leave a positive rating at the top of the page so that I can get credit for helping you. Thank you, ***** ***** appreciate it.