Welcome to the site.
I am sorry to learn about your condition and I empathise with you.
Kindly answer a few queries.
1) what dose of seroquel you are currently taking and what is the new dose that your doctor has recommended?
2) Are you amenable to new drug recommendations which are more tuned to manage your mood swings than seroquel ?
Thanks for the inputs.
I have below mentioned suggestions, which hopefully will take care of your symptoms.
1) ask your doctor to bring you back to 25 mg of seroquel as it was the dose which you were tolerating well.
2) add depakote ( divalproex) at dose of 250 mg per day at night time, this drug will act as a mood stabilizer bringing your mood swings and temperamental outbursts in to check.
3) add klonopin ( clonazepam ) at dose of 0.25 to 0.5 mg twice a day, this is for your anxiety relief.
Later you my ask your doctor to bring you off seroquel completely and continue only on depakote and klonopin.
I hope this helps and brings you the much needed relief from your symptoms.
Wish you all the best.
Please kindly leave a POSITIVE RATING if you are satisfied with the answer.