Drugdad
Drugdad,
66334938

I am looking to help my granddaughter....Right now she does

Customer Question

I am looking for someone to help my granddaughter....Right now she does not have insurance and has been on medication for depression and axienty...I am looking for someone that can prescribe medicine until her insurance goes into effect. She is 24 and thinks she can get on her husbands (common law) insurance in a month...She just does not function right down and quit going to college...He is afraid to leave her alone right now.
Sharon
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for the question. Unfortunately, it is not possible to get a prescription on internet without seeing a doctor. She has to be seen by a doctor in order to get a prescription. Depending on your area, you can find low cost clinic that will see her at a low cost.

http://www.needymeds.org/free-clinics

Expert:  Drugdad replied 1 year ago.

If you have additional question, feel free to ask.