Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Haven't even read what the site is about or cost yet.
,

Customer Question

Customer: Haven't even read what the site is about or cost yet.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not until I know what the fine print says....
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mental Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Waiting/reading.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice in a Q&A format. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, what exactly is your mental health question that your would like an answer to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have read all of the legal applications etc. for the site finally and have decided, and would have decided prior to waiting for a response not to utilize your services. Privacy is a precious commodity that is misused by the internet... Besides at my age and after all the attempts to obtain efficient guidance, I doubt I will find it here---not your fault... But this is the conclusion I would have drawn prior to any further communication. Have a nice evening--No Questions Here.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Okay, I will refer your question to customer service than. Good luck and I wish you all the best.