Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

MY SWEET LOVING CHRISTIAN DAUGHTER HADS TURNED EVIL WITH HER

Customer Question

MY SWEET LOVING CHRISTIAN DAUGHTER HADS TURNED EVIL WITH HER HUSBAND AGAINST US. THE HUSBAND WILL NOT LET US TALK TO HER WITHOUT HIM KNOWING NOR WILL HE LET US TALK TO HIS PARENTS ABOUT THE PROBLEM.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am sorry that you and your daughter are having this issue. Because this is only a Q&A website, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for the inconvenience on your part. Please issue me a credit. My son in law has mental issues that I don't know how to deal with.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

No worries, I understand. If you would like to contact customer service to get a refund, you can do so using this link:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Doctor said that he did not answer this type of questions. I misunderstood. He said to send this link in for a refund. Thank you. ***@******.***
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Well actually you never asked a specific mental health question, and that is why I asked what your question was exactly. But you have to use the link I attached and then you can request a refund from there.