Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Travelling the world on a motorcycle, trying to resolve some

Customer Question

Travelling the world on a motorcycle, trying to resolve some long standing issues, one in particular is something I'd like to work with someone on over whatever term is needed, fully paid.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am not sure if you understand the full nature of this website as this is only Q&A website where you ask questions and receive an answer. There is no treatment involved on this website whatsoever. So if you like to continue, what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I understand that. I am looking for advice on finding an on-line psychiatrist to work with over the mid term. So I'm here asking where is a good place to find someone like that.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

There are few options for online psychiatry, but a good reputable website to find an online psychiatrist would be:

http://www.consultadr.com/

This works with many health insurances to provide telehealth and video conferencing for patients, so it may be a good option for you to continue or modify your treatment while you travel.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a very good understanding of my issues. I can be very specific about them, no diagnosis needed. So I need to describe what I need advice on to a medical professional and work from there. All highly specific.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

http://www.consultadr.com/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good, that's what I was looking for. A recommendation. Thanks.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome. I wish you all the best with your trip, I hope you find it fun and enlightening for you :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome.

*Please do not forget to leave a positive rating before you sign off. Thank you, ***** ***** appreciate it.