Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

Wife was sexually abused at age 4 till 13 by brother father

Customer Question

wife was sexually abused at age 4 till 13 by brother father was a drunk tells me i act to her like a father
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your wife's past abuse and the issues you are having with her now. Because this is a Q&A website, what exactly is your mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation? In addition, has your wife ever sought counseling or have you two ever tried couple's therapy to help resolve these issues?