Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I feel like im losing it, everything feels surreal and i

Customer Question

i feel like im losing it, everything feels surreal and i feel sick, nervous or like im going to pass out most days. I Want to drink everyday. Im exhausted all the time but i cant sleep.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am sorry that you are experiencing these symptoms. Since this is only a Q&A website, what exactly is your question that you would like an answer to? How long have you felt like this? Have you been diagnosed with any mental health or medical disorder? And are you currently taking any medications?