Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I would like a female psychotherapist to call me right now

Customer Question

I would like a female psychotherapist to call me right now please xxxxxxxx
Category: Mental Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hoping to get a phone consultation for $50.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I did not mean to type here. I will refer you to a female therapist.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm confused as why you didn't mean to type here, as I requested you.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

I thought you requested me, but then you asked for a female psychotherapist and I am obviously a male psychologist/psychotherapist, so that is why I opted out. Did you still want me or did you want a female therapist to talk to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't care at this point. There was a problem with two separate accounts I suppose I accidentally made. I spoke to management and they deleted the "account" that should not have been created. I just need advice and I do not want any text / unlimited questions to be publicly posted. And phone calls I refuse to be "recorded" which I was informed they are not. (###) ###-####
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

I am tried to accept the phone call request you made, but it said it failed, so I have to contact the website and see what is wrong. Sorry about this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I requested several phone calls I just want to make sure I'm only charged once as I have yet to receive a call...
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

I see your request, but every time I try to accept the request it says "failed" for some reason, most likely a technical issue. I contacted the customer support team and hopefully this will resolve soon. You have not been charged for a phone call though, so do not worry about that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had two accounts as mentioned, one mistakenly made I suppose. Let me update my credit card and see if that works.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Its possible it could be a credit card issue. You can contact customer service directly as well and maybe they can help you as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Changed my card but my previous card should have been fine...I don't want to be charged $18 5x.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I input my Amex which absolutely always works. Let me know if still an issue:
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Like I said, so far you have not been charged at all. I am not sure what the issue is, but hopefully customer support will get back to me soon. It could have been a technical issue with me opting out and then opting back in again that caused this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you provide their number? I have it written in a pile of 900 pages of paper trail, spoke to a manager to delete the "other" account. I can likely get results faster.
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

The number should be(###) ###-####or you can use this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dr. Z I'd like to be refunded as I never received a phone call...
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

I understand. I will refer you to customer service. I am sorry the additional service was not working, most likely this was due to technical issues when I opted out initially. Hopefully next time it will work for you