Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I'm very confessed with my husbands behavior,, he seems to

Customer Question

I'm very confessed with my husbands sexual behavior,, he seems to have sexaul fantasy of me with other men then mentally abuse me as if it's become his reality
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area.

Hello, I am sorry you are having this issue with your husband. This is a Q&A website, so what is your mental health question that you would like an answer to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid to be told u can not answer my question, in in fact it said that so in so could
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

You did not pose a question, you only made a statement. I was asking what is your specific mental health question that you would like an answer to in regards ***** ***** situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What kind of mental illness would I begin to research with this kind of behavior?? I will be happy with just a insite on where to start
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your specific question. What your husband is exhibiting is called a sexual paraphilia known as Troilism where he wants to either watch you have sex with other men or at least have the knowledge that you are having sex with other men. A sexual paraphilia is considered an uncommon form of sexual arousal. As for the mental abuse, this may be his way of trying to pressure you into such a sexual situation because he is so fixated on the sexual paraphilia.