Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I need a prescription er. My physician assistant t writing

Customer Question

I need a prescription for depakote er. My physician assistant hit writing my prescription. And hasn't taken blood levels. However I was in TDC for 3 years and I was stabilized with (3) 500 mg tablets daily. Please help me find a doctor to prescribe me prescription. Thanks
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area.

Hello, I would be happy to refer you to a psychiatrist in your area that may be willing to prescribe you Depakote ER, but as you know all prescriptions written are up to the discretion of the physician. So what is your zip code, so that I can find a psychiatrist near you?