Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

My daughter is experiencing debilitating depression. She is

Customer Question

My daughter is experiencing debilitating depression. She is on anti-depressants that seem to be making her worse. Her Dr. is in NYC (moved there 2 years ago). I am looking for someone in the Cambridge, MA area asap.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area.

Hello, I am very sorry that your daughter is struggling with this depression and that her symptoms may be worsening. Here is a list of psychiatrists in the area that specialize in treating Depressive Disorders and may be able to help your daughter.

Dr. Catherine Sullivan

*****
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138(###) ###-####/p>

Dr David Dybdal, MD, PhD
8 Hawthorne Place
Suite 106
Boston, Massachusetts 02114(###) ###-####/p>

Dr. Menekse Alpay

*****#3-c

Susan Rako MD*****
Newton, Massachusetts 02460(###) ###-####/p>

Dr. Paul Lynch

*****
Boston, Massachusetts 02118(###) ###-####/p>

Deborah M Moran, MD
7 Maynard Place

Diana M. Gamser, M.D.*****

I hope this answers your question and gives you some guidance on this issue. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns as I am happy to assist and support you regarding this issue.

*****YOU ARE ALMOST FINISHED…EXPERTS ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR EACH POSITIVE RATING, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD GENTLY MASH ONE OF THE 3, 4, 5 SMILEY FACES/STARS THAT YOU SEE BEFORE YOU GO. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND IT WAS MY PLEASURE HELPING YOU WITH YOUR ISSUE*****