Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I woke up today and found several post it notes around my

Customer Question

I woke up today and found several post it notes around my house with words written on them that make no sense and my friend called me this morning and said that I called her around 1 in the morning. I don't have any memory of any of this happening can
you please help me
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area.

Hello and thank you for your question. May I ask, are you taking any medications? Have you been diagnosed with any mental health or medical disorders?